Visa for Kenya application
The Kenya visa
Planning to travel to Kenya? Then you will need a visa. The Kenya visa can be easily applied for with the online application form. The cost is €74,95 per person and the document is sent to you by e-mail after approval.
How can I apply for this visa?
1. Apply for visa
Apply for the Kenya visa by filling in the required information online.
2. Pay online
Pay safely and quickly with Visa, MasterCard, American Express or PayPal.
3. Print it and take it with you
Receive the visa within a week, print it and take it with you to Kenya.
Explanation Kenya visa
Travellers that want to travel to Kenya in 2020 or 2021 require a visa to do so. A Kenya visa application can be submitted online through this website. It won’t be necessary to visit the Kenya embassy.
What is a Kenya visa? The Kenya visa is an electronic travel permit (also known as e-visa) which is granted by the government of Kenya. This travel permit is mandatory; travellers without a valid visa will not be allowed into the country. This travel authorization can be acquired in a business and tourist variant. With the Kenya visa, you are permitted to stay in the country for up to 90 days.
Terms and requirements
There are a number of requirements that travellers need to meet to apply for the Kenya visa. These can be divided into requirements that are of importance during the application, and requirements that apply during the trip to Kenya.
Requirements to qualify for the visa:
- All travellers (children included) need to possess their own passport; this needs to be valid for at least 6 more months from the moment of arrival, and contain at least one empty page
- It is only permitted to arrive in Kenya at one of the 10 selected airports, 10 selected seaports or 11 selected border crossings which can be found on the page with the Kenya visa requirements
- Before applying for the visa, the dates of arrival and departure must be known, and at least one overnight stay in Kenya must already have been booked
- One of the documents below needs to be provided online:
- A booking confirmation of the return flight (travel schedule/itinerary), or
- A booking confirmation of an overnight stay, or
- A letter of invitation from a Kenyan organisation or inhabitant
Requirements that travellers need to observe during their stay in Kenya:
- Travellers need to print the visa, as well as the bookings of the return or transit flight and the first overnight stay, and keep it with the passport throughout the entire trip
- Travellers can enter Kenya a single time with the visa, for a maximum length of stay of 90 days
- Travellers cannot enter into service with a Kenyan employer without additional authorization
- Travellers cannot pose a threat to the safety and law enforcement of Kenya
Each traveller has to apply for his or her own visa, except for children up to and including 15 years of age who are travelling to Kenya with their parents. It is also not necessary to apply if a transfer or transit is made in Kenya, during which the airport is not left.
Kenya visa application
The visa for Kenya can be applied for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week online through this website. This can be done up to 4 days before departure. To avoid potential risks it is advised to submit the application more than two weeks before departure.
How does applying for the Kenya visa work? The procedure consists of three simple steps. First, you fill in the Kenya visa application form. Next, you make the payment, which can be done with Visa, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal. The costs are €74,95 per person. Finally, you will be asked to upload a passport photo, a scan of the passport and a booking confirmation. After the application has been submitted, it is checked for completeness and common mistakes (for instance, a wrongly filled in passport number). If any input errors or incompleteness are suspected, you will be contacted right away so you can correct the application. After approval, the Kenya visa will be sent to you by e-mail.
Submit a Kenya visa application right away. You can start your application for the Kenya visa right away. Do you have any questions? Read the page with frequently asked questions. If you cannot find the answer to your question there, you can always contact our customer service, by phone or by e-mail.
Experiences with the visa for Kenya1 people rate the visa with a 10,0/10
All of my questions were answered extremely quickly. Very pleasant experience.
Very easy application process!
Applied for it yesterday, received it the next day. Fastest service I ever had.
e-Visa.ie is a professional visa bureau and supports travelers in acquiring a visa for Kenya. e-Visa.ie however is in no way part of the Kenyan government. It is also possible to directly apply for a visa through the website of the Kenyan government ($51 per person via ecitizen.go.ke). If you submit your application through e-Visa.ie our customer service team is at your service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Your application is also manually checked by us before it is submitted. If we suspect any errors, we will personally contact you right away, to make sure that the application can still be processed quickly and correctly. Our services have saved many a traveller from serious problems during their trip. Should, despite our assistance, an application still be rejected, then we will refund the entire purchase cost (unless the traveller was denied an application for a visa Kenya before). Read more about our services.