Below you will find an example of what a Turkish e-visa looks like. As you can see, the left of the visa contains important data about yourself, but also about your passport. On the right is information about the visa itself. With each field in this example, more information about that field can be found at "Explain".
You can also view this example visa as a PDF or apply for the visa directly.
- The reference number of the visa
- Your first names (fill in all of your first names!)
- Your last names (should there be multiple last names mentioned, fill all of them in!)
- Your place of birth
- Your date of birth
- Your nationality
- The type of travel document you are travelling to Turkey with ("Pasaport" for passport or "Kimlik Karti" for ID card)
- The document number of the travel document
- The date of issue of the travel document
- The expiration date of the travel document
- Visa type and a mention of the number of allowed entries into Turkey
- From which date the visa is valid, and thus from when you are allowed into Turkey
- Until which date the visa is valid, and thus until which date you can stay in Turkey
- The time the visa is valid for and the maximum duration of a single stay in Turkey
- Disclaimer from the Turkish government. Of primary importance is that all of the data on the visa is correct, and that you are entering Turkey with the same travel document that was used during the visa application. Furthermore, the visa is only valid in Turkey for travelling and staying with a tourist or business purpose
e-Visa.ie is a commercial and professional visa agency, and supports travellers in obtaining, among others, the Turkey visa. e-Visa.ie acts as an intermediary and is in no way part of any government. You can also apply for a visa directly with the immigration service (36,05 USD per visa, via www.evisa.gov.tr). However, not with our level of support. If you submit your application via e-Visa.ie, our support centre is available to you 24/7. We also check your application before submitting it to the immigration authorities on your behalf. If we suspect any errors or omissions while doing so, we will personally contact you to ensure that your application can still be processed quickly and correctly. To use our services, you pay us 36,05 USD in consular fees, which we pay to the immigration service on your behalf, as well as € 16,20 in service fees as compensation for our services, including VAT. Our services have saved many travellers from major problems during their trip. Should an application be rejected despite our support and verification, we will refund the full purchase price (unless an application for a previous Turkey visa was rejected for the same traveller). Read more about our services here.